Sunsets and Sushi

Friday, November 23, 2007

Enchanted



I saw the most adorable movie tonight with Nina [11/21]. Enchanted was probably one of the more heartwarming films I've seen in some time. We ended up getting up and dancing in the middle of the movie because of how light hearted it made us. When the movie was over we were discussing how we would wear our Princess-like prom dresses to the movie when we see it again with our friend Jenn. Which seems like a fantastic idea, well- until now. So- I got home and went in my room, and feeling giddy and happy I was going to put on my dress and just dance in my room. Well, it didn't happen. I put on my dress, and bam, it didn't fit. It seemed like it was five sizes too small. Like- it was years ago that I bought this. I've gained way too much weight, and thats ending. I don't care what I do- but its ending. I hate this. I have nothing to blame it on but myself. I tried to find a explanation for it, like a disease or tumor, but no that's not it. It's purely me being huge and needed to shed off weight. I hate feeling like the Peter Griffin of my friends, it doesn't work that way.
I need to wear that dress to Metrocon next summer, so as God is my witness- I will loose the weight.
I will fit into that dress again.
Just wait and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home