Sunsets and Sushi

Friday, June 30, 2006

My favorite Genes are hand-me-downs

My whole family looks like me in some way.
Me and my sister share similar likenesses from baby pictures,
My mom and I have the same hair and eyes.
My father and I have the same smile.
My brother and I look alike.


My favorite and most distingust trait of my body is my nose.

Its a "swoop" nose as some people put it.

I like to think that its a "Polish Nose" but of course, as I watched the Olympics the Polish didnt have a nose like me, but the Russians did [and I am Russian just as much as I am Polish].
Although I should now call it a "Russian Nose" instead, it doesnt fit.

I know three other people who have the same "swoop/Polish nose" like me. They are not related.

in fact, none of my relatives have my nose.

so I guess my favorite Genes arnt hand-me-downs.

<3

1 Comments:

Blogger SEA said...

this was so cute [:

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home